Ripley man sought after escaping Alabama prison
A Ripley man is being pursued by the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service.
The Montgomery (Ala.) Advertiser reports that Patrick Clark has escaped from the Federal Prison Camp on Maxwell Air Force Base, which is located in Montgomery. Clark is serving a 30-year sentence for bank fraud and mail fraud.
The Advertiser reports that prison staff became aware of Clark’s disappearance on Thursday. He’s described as a 6-foot-2, 205-pound white male with brown hair and brown eyes. The public is encouraged to contact local law enforcement with any information about Clark, or call the U.S. Marshals Service at (334) 657-0919.
About Brad LockeI am the online content coordinator for DJournal.com. Previously at the Journal, I covered Mississippi State athletics (2008-13), high schools (2004-08), and was on the copy desk (2002-04). I'm working on a recipe for bacon-flavored coffee, which would solve all the world's problems.
- BASEBALL: Panthers take control in Division 2-1A April 2, 2016
- REBEL ROAD TRIP: Ole Miss’ Freeze, Bjork coming to Tippah County April 14, 2016
- Former Blue Mountain deputy clerk arrested April 15, 2016
- Falkner trio compete set to compete for powerlifting titles April 16, 2016
- Free program to encourage fitness April 18, 2016
- BASEBALL: Ripley downs Indians, takes 1-0 lead April 23, 2016
- BASEBALL: Mclemore gets 400th win as Pine Grove rolls April 23, 2016
- FASTPITCH: Walnut walks their way to a 1-0 lead April 23, 2016
- A Tip of the Hat: Article about man’s courtesy brings special reunion April 22, 2016
- PLAYOFFS: Seven Tippah County teams qualify in baseball, fastpitch April 21, 2016