Tippah County police recently arrested the following people in Tippah County for drug-related causes including possession, selling and conspiracy: Michiko S. Adams, Montario Dewayne Adams, Cameo Adams and Jarvis Adams. Following an ongoing investigation, investigators obtained a search warrant for four different locations in Tippah County, including 120 CR 528, home of Michael Lee Johnson […]
Tag Archives | crime
In this Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 photo Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, a Chickasaw County native, addresses the families and friends of victims of violent crimes during an annual tree-lighting ceremony at the Walter Sillers Building on High Street in Jackson, Miss. During the ceremony, loved ones added ornaments to the tree in memory of […]
HOUSTON – This is a season of gifts and giving but there are some who want to take and steal. The Christmas holiday season usually sees an increase in crime as homes fill with gifts and crooks start looking for easy targets to fill out their own Christmas list. “We just urge people to be […]
ABERDEEN – Melvin Enoch Livingston, 20, of Smithville was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 27. Livingston is charged with felony malicious mischief. Bond has not been set at this time. Livingston is currently being held at Monroe County Detention Center.
ABERDEEN – William Wade Aycock IV, 29, of Aberdeen was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 26. Aycock is charged with two counts of B & E of a Dwelling. The incident occurred this past weekend at a residence on Clara Drive in Monroe County.
- VOLLEYBALL: Ripley sweeps Belmont September 26, 2014
- FRIDAY NIGHT PREVIEW: Biggersville at Falkner; East Union at Walnut October 10, 2014
- Ripley Volleyball qualifies for state playoffs October 10, 2014
- High School Football: Linton, Story selected for All-Star games October 10, 2014
- High School Football: Falkner, Ripley and Walnut pick up division wins October 11, 2014
- VOLLEYBALL: Lady Tigers advance in state playoffs October 20, 2014
- FRIDAY NIGHT SCORES: Walnut makes it eight in row, Ripley rallies, Falkner falls short October 18, 2014
- VOLLEYBALL: Ripley set for playoff run October 17, 2014
- SOFTBALL: Sweep was worth the weight for Falkner October 17, 2014
- FRIDAY NIGHT PREVIEW: Wildcats hope to stay in race for a home playoff game October 17, 2014